PTSA's mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to children’s educational success, health, and well-being through strong family and community engagement.
- Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
- Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
- Celebrating Communities: We invite the stranger and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints as possible.
- Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.
Learn more about PTA advocacy:
- Georgia PTA - https://www.georgiapta.org/advocacy/voice-of-pta-members/why-we-advocate
- National PTA - https://www.pta.org/home/advocacy
- Wednesday, May 31
- Thursday, July 20
- Friday, July 28
- Monday, July 31
- Tuesday, August 1
- Monday, September 4
Thank you for investing in our students, school and community!
BECOME A MABRY PARTNER IN EDUCATION here